NonVi Games Sales Agreement
The purchaser of any version of Double Chess by NonVi Games agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale:
- This is a sales agreement between NonVi Games and you, the user. NonVi Games provides software for sale. You may make personal copies of the software as allowed under United States (U.S.) Copyright law.
- NonVi Games warrants that the software will perform substantially as described in its web pages, help files, and any accompanying documentation. If the software does not perform substantially as described, then you may return it within 30 days for your money back.
- No unauthorized copying or distribution of the software is allowed.
- No commercial distribution or sale of copies of the software is permitted.
- Any party violating these terms will be subject to any damages caused by their improper use of the software.
- Remedies for breach of this agreement are binding arbitration in the state of Oregon with prevailing party receiving costs and attorneys' fees for the arbitration action.
Examples of permitted copying
The following are all examples of permitted copying.
- You may put copies of the software on all of the computers in your home.
- You may put a copy of the software on your work computer.
- Any other sorts of copying which are allowed under the U.S. Copyright law are permitted.
Examples of prohibited copying
The following are example of what is NOT considered acceptable copying.
- You may not make copies for friends or neighbors.
- You may not make copies for other people at work.
Last updated: April 20, 2001